A quote to think about today…
We are all experiencing a time of high energies and extra-ordinary life changes. These changes can consume a great deal of our physical, emotional and spiritual resources. We all need a way to replenish.
I will be offering at time and space for gentle centering movement and restorative meditation followed by time for reflection.
DATE: Every other Sunday beginning Sunday February 19 2017
> Visit my Facebook page for upcoming classes posted there so you can invite your friends, family and share the love!
TIME: Sunday’s from 4:00 to 5:00ish (as needed)
LOCATION: My office space, 13282 S. West Bay Shore Dr. (In the Health is Wealth Chiropractic office)
Suggested Donation $5:00-$10.00
As space is limited please R.S.V.P.
Text or phone: (231)329.2026
“There are many misconceptions and ideas about Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM.) From the type of needles to the methods used for treatments known as modalities. Acupuncture Fun Facts addresses just a few of these misconceptions and presents some other interesting but little know facts that attempt to show the validity and goodness inherent in the practice of acupuncture today.” ~Acupunture Fun Facts from Infographics Archives
• The United States FDA classified acupuncture needles as medical instruments and assured their safety and effectiveness.
• Acupuncture needles are single-use. sterilized and pre-packaged.
• Even though a needle is inserted into the skin, acupuncture is virtually painless.
• Acupuncture is highly individualized. For example, if 50 people with common colds all got acupuncture, all 50 people may have different acupuncture points and herbs in their treatment.
• In American hospital systems, the use of acupuncture ranks number 1 among all complementary and alternative medicines for which a license is required.
• Many medical doctors today are referring their clients with chronic pain or other difficult diseases to acupuncturists.
• Acupuncture is over 5,000 years old and is one of the oldest practicing forms of medicine known to date.
• When performed by a properly trained and licensed practitioner, acupuncture is safe, effective, and free from negative side effects.
Info via goldentouchacupuncture.org / Feb, 5th, 2017
I am honored to live in Leelanau County, surrounded by gorgeous natural beauty, rolling hills, protected lands and lots of water. Here’s some photos from the area for you to enjoy. Nature provides us the opportunity to recognize our inter-dependence and our inter-connectedness with it.
According to Chinese philosophy man is a microcosm or hologram of the natural world with structural and functional characteristics, corresponding to those of its immediate environment and nature as well as to those of the Universe.
Just as we a a microcosm to the greater universe, Parts of our human body can be viewed as microsystems, or holograms, representing the greater whole. The larger map of our body can be mapped out onto a smaller regions of our body, such as your limbs, hands, feet, face and ear. As a practitioner, I am able to utilize the microsystem on various areas of the body to re-establish balance in the greater whole.
Northern Michigan Nature Photography seen here provided by local Mother/Daughter artists and photographers: Raquel Jackson of Rockwell Art & Design and Char Davis of Dancing Frog Press. Please contact for permission to use. All Rights Reserved. ®
Thanks for visiting!
Our site is currently under construction by Rockwell Art & Design. We’re excited to bring our website up to date with the times, using WordPress, for a desktop and mobile friendly experience.
Please give me a call to set up a consultation or appointment today!