1 cup Coconut or Almond milk.
1 1/2 teaspoon Coconut Oil
1/2 teaspoon Turmeric
1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon Ginger
Pinch of Black Pepper
1 teaspoon Honey, Maple Syrup
Sweetened with a teaspoon of honey or maple syrup to taste with a pinch of Black pepper which increases the absorption of the Turmeric.
Heat the oil in the sauce pan add the spices then whisk in the milk and simmer for about 3 to 5 minutes over medium heat until hot. Do not boil. Drink and enjoy while hot.
Turmeric contains tons of nutrients, especially antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds plus it tastes just delicious! This warm golden milk highlights Turmeric’s bold earthy flavors perfectly mixed with a bit of sweetness. Enjoy this gluten & dairy-free beverage during the day as instead of caffeine or tea. Try a cup before bedtime as an alternative to a snack. Drinking this warm, soothing beverage will make drifting off to sleep easy on your mind and belly.
“There are many misconceptions and ideas about Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM.) From the type of needles to the methods used for treatments known as modalities. Acupuncture Fun Facts addresses just a few of these misconceptions and presents some other interesting but little know facts that attempt to show the validity and goodness inherent in the practice of acupuncture today.” ~Acupunture Fun Facts from Infographics Archives
• The United States FDA classified acupuncture needles as medical instruments and assured their safety and effectiveness.
• Acupuncture needles are single-use. sterilized and pre-packaged.
• Even though a needle is inserted into the skin, acupuncture is virtually painless.
• Acupuncture is highly individualized. For example, if 50 people with common colds all got acupuncture, all 50 people may have different acupuncture points and herbs in their treatment.
• In American hospital systems, the use of acupuncture ranks number 1 among all complementary and alternative medicines for which a license is required.
• Many medical doctors today are referring their clients with chronic pain or other difficult diseases to acupuncturists.
• Acupuncture is over 5,000 years old and is one of the oldest practicing forms of medicine known to date.
• When performed by a properly trained and licensed practitioner, acupuncture is safe, effective, and free from negative side effects.
Info via goldentouchacupuncture.org / Feb, 5th, 2017
Thanks for visiting!
Our site is currently under construction by Rockwell Art & Design. We’re excited to bring our website up to date with the times, using WordPress, for a desktop and mobile friendly experience.
Please give me a call to set up a consultation or appointment today!